Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thoughts. School. Independence.

I'm sitting in the I.T. computer lab here at my college. Just finished up all my classes for the day. I'm loving school. I have such good luck with getting good teachers. Each and every one of them are awesome! I couldn't have asked for better. That's always the first fear that comes to mind when going back to school for the next semester, "Will I like my teachers? Are they going to inspire me? Will I look forward to seeing them every week?". All of those questions I would answer with a "Yes!". I am so excited to be spending the winter/spring semester with all of them!

I'm enjoying the beauty of independence in a whole new way. Walking around campus with my book bag and no familiar face in sight brings such a sense of excitement and adventure. I love doing things on my own. During my break today I went to a Trader Joes a few blocks down from my school. While I was there I got some Cliff Bars and some other snacks to have handy for the rest of the week. And you know what, I left there with a big smile on my face! haha - It sounds so silly, I know. But I'm loving every minute of it! The feeling of independence is invigorating!

1 comment:

  1. I want to try a cliff bar! It's the little things in life that make you smile :D
    Like having coffee in the perfct mug!

    ReplyDelete