Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Starting of a New Year.

Well, I am very excited to start writing on my first blogspot :) Yet I don't know how well I will keep it updated, but I shall try my best!

Well, for those of you who don't know me, I am number two out of five kids. 18. Blond. Love to create things. A photographer (hence my blog name:). Passionate about music, and anything that deals with it. I love people, and surrounding myself with them. Reading is a love of mine. I enjoy deep conversations. I'm very outdoorsy, and I love to find my self lost in the middle of nature. I strive everyday to be who the Lord created me to be, and as much as 2009 may have been a year of failures, I have hope for these beautiful months ahead!

My heart is filled with joy at the start of this new year. I'm eager to see what this upcoming 2010 holds.
I don't have much planned, except going to school full time at the local community collage (cpcc). I have already started booking weddings for this summer, which I am looking forward to each and everyone of them. My little sister, Olivia Kate, who entered the world late last year, whom I have so enjoyed watching grow and smile, I'm also excited to see her little personality be defined. She's so precious and dear to my heart. My good friend (Colton) from Thailand is moving in with me mid April to attend the FIRE School. It will be awesome yet an interesting transition for the Volk household. I'm hoping to purchase a car by the end of this year.....We'll see if that happens. I guess the rest is an exciting mystery,
waiting to unfold :)

That completes my first post :) Hope it wasn't boring and pointless.
I'll try and keep this thing updated as much as I can! Have an awesome weekend!

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. So excited that you now have entered into the wonderful world of blogging!! I will follow closely. You're wonderful and such a blessing in my life! Love you much amigo!!

    ReplyDelete