Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Present Lover :)

I bought a car! :) I'm SOO excited!!! You have no idea! I purchased it from some of my really good friends Rawan & Justin. They moved to Germany on the 25th of this month and had a car to sell and they gave it to me for an AMAZING deal! I was able to buy it in cash, which is such a blessing. Its a 2001 4S white Mistubishi Galant, 4door, leather interior,  sunroof, in great condition, and perfect for a first car. I absolutely love it! :) It needs a few things done to it, which I don't mind at all because I bought it at such a good price! I would be willing to put two more thousand into it if I had to! 
            
            It needs:
  • 4 New tires
  • Tune up
  • Front bumper paint job
Probably all together I will be looking at around $800 to get it where I want it to be. I am very happy about that! :) 

I am so looking forward to taking it out for a drive with the sunroof open, blaring music, picking up a starbucks, and just driving! Life gets more and more exciting with the opportunities life has to offer. I couldn't be more excited!! Here is a photo! :) 


2 comments:

  1. AHHHH djsklfqhs;kjerhgjkwth!!!!!!! This is GREAT news!! She's beautiful! Now you can drive down to P-cola with your sunroof open and music blaring to come and see your main B! Seriously. Get your a down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah this means there should be no more interruptions of our Saturday morning coffee times! :D

    ReplyDelete