Sunday, February 6, 2011

Life in Kansas City

So I moved to Kansas City, MO January 10th of this year. It was BIG deal leaving home and so hard, but I knew I was suppose to do it :) I can't even begin to say how much my life has been changed in the short month that I have already been here! The Lord is amazing and keeps reveling himself to me in new ways every night. I'm doing FIRE IN THE NIGHT at the International House Of Prayer. Its an internship program that is for nightwatch. I normally wake up at 3:30 p.m. in the afternoon and don't go to bed till 6 a.m. the following morning. Its a CRAZY schedule and really testing but its sooooo good all at the same time. I can honestly say there is nothing like dwelling on the Lords face all night long. It has been awesome! :) It has snowed like mad crazy since I've been here, and has been disgusting!!! I hate the weather! I can't wait to go home this spring and feel the warmth of the sun on my skin! :) I'm loving it here yet really miss home at the same time..... my internship is over the first of April and I fly home to Charlotte on the 4th!!! So excited to see my family and friends!
Anyway..... even though I suck at updating this thing I thought I would write a little something on my day off! Hope everyone is having an awesome weeked! :) Go Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment