Sunday, November 14, 2010

Get out the Garlands!

Well, Friday was my last official day of school! So its time to get school and studying out of my mind, and start playing "White Christmas" in my head! I'm so excited about this Holiday season! It really is my favorite time of year!! Christmas baking, Decorating the tree, BlackFriday shopping, 25 Days of Christmas on ABC family, IceSkating downtown, Christmas music playing anywhere you go, mistletoe, eggnog, Decking the Halls, Christmas lights, Santa at Wal*Mart ringing the bell for the poor, Christmas movie nights....... and the list goes on and on!! I have already started my shopping, I've only gotten a few things, but it makes me want to buy more!

As I'm writing this blog, I'm watching The Holiday. Truly one of the greatest Christmas (Romantic/Comedies) of all time, in my opinion. And the soundtrack will make you want to cry! For real. Normally the day after thanksgiving we watch a christmas movie every night (leading up till christmas) with all the lights off BUT the tree of course........ and the crackling of the fireplace is a must during the christmas lit nights of December.

Don't get me started on the christmas music. IT'S FREAKING AMAZING!!! I listen to Christmas music all year long, but once we hit October.......... it's over baby, it's on twenty-four seven! One of my favorite christmas cds that will never get old is A Jolly Christmas By Frank Sinatra.
Well I hope everyone is having a great Sunday afternoon! Thought I
would share some of my holiday excitement with my blog!
Happy Holidays!

3 comments: